Fall 2021 classes are listed in the pull-down menu above.
Online classes are designated with a “D” in the section. For example, “English 1120 D1.”
Register now for Fall 2021 — classes begin August 23! Registration has been extended through Aug. 27 for most classes. Find your class or speak to an advisor.
Some classes are offered on-ground. Others are offered online. Please review classes carefully to verify status. More information on class modalities is offered below.
Remote Academic Advising
Returning students: Four ways to register.
- Register online. Log in to MySFCC, the SFCC Web Portal. Use the “Look For Classes” option or the “Add or Drop Classes” option.
- Register by email. Send an email to email@example.com from your SFCC email account. Request to register for a class(es). Be sure to include the subject code, subject number and course number (example: ARTS (subject code) 1810 (subject number) 30909 (course number)).
- Register by telephone. Students without access to internet should call the Office of the Registrar directly at 505-428-1267. Please have available your A number and other identifiable information.
- Register by mail. Mail your request to: Santa Fe Community College, Office of the Registrar, 6401 Richards Ave., Santa Fe, NM, 87508.
Visit the Tuition and Fees page for complete information on cost of attendance.
Online LIVE Classes (Synchronous)
These classes are completely online with your instructor and your classmates meeting together at the same time. You attend live interactive class meetings facilitated by your instructor in Canvas. Meetings and communication are through chat, email and/or videoconferencing. You do additional work on your own schedule outside of class, just as you would your homework. These classes are indicated as Synchronous in the sixth column in Look for Credit Classes.
Traditional Online Classes (Asynchronous)
These classes are completely online without mandatory class meetings. You don’t have to be online at a fixed day and time with your fellow classmates and instructor. Your instructor and your classmates will communicate through Canvas and you can interact with them and access class resources on your own time. You complete all the assignments and meet the requirements of the class on your own schedule, meeting the deadlines set by your instructor. Your classmates and instructor are not necessarily online at the same time unless an appointment is scheduled. These class are indicated as Asynchronous classes in the sixth column in Look for Credit Classes.
Blended Classes are a mix of in-person and online. Your courses are held both in traditional face-to-face classrooms and online (e.g. video lecture, online discussions, or activities) in Canvas. Due to covid, classes at SFCC are primarily online. If you are taking a blended class, you are required to follow the Student On Campus Protocol when you need to be on campus for class.
Registration is ongoing.
Students are strongly encouraged to work with an academic advisor prior to registering. Contact at Academic Advising at 505-428-1275 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule a remote appointment with an Academic Advisor.
Although the SFCC campus is currently closed, classes are in session and many student services are available to help you accomplish your educational goals.
In addition to academic departments, you can contact these student services offices:
- Accessibility Services: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education: email@example.com
- Advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: email@example.com
- Office of Student Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing: email@example.com
- TRiO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Center: email@example.com
- Veterans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Course IDs, numbers, and titles have changed. Learn more and view the crosswalk.
Do you need a laptop or internet access for online classes? SFCC has hotspots and laptops available for checkout. You must be a credit-seeking student and be registered for the Spring semester to qualify for this program.
Request an appointment | Please follow on-campus protocols
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (505) 428-1222.
The Schedule Builder lets you add courses and generate possible schedule combinations so you can select the classes that fit your schedule best. Add your preferred schedule to your shopping cart ready for your registration window. Add additional options to your favorites. Access the Schedule Planner from MySFCC.