NOTICE: The Testing Center is now open M-F. All exams require an appointment – there are no walk-ins available. All exam candidates will be required to:
- Wear a mask (no bandanas or buffs)
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
SFCC seating fees are required for certain exams, in addition to the individual exam fees from the exam vendors.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Testing Center supports student retention by providing
- appropriate initial placement of students
- testing leading to accelerated degree completion for eligible students
- a suitable environment for out-of-class exams, assessments for students with accessibility needs, makeup exams and pre-certification exams
- assistance to faculty and staff looking to research, identify/develop, and administer appropriate classroom or programmatic assessments.
- Placement Testing (ACCUPLACER) – Currently offered remotely and in person by appointment
If you are able to test in person please schedule your appointment through our Bookings appointment page. If you are unable to test in person please email email@example.com for further information and to schedule your exam. Please use your SFCC email account to contact us.
- Makeup Testing
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Accelerated Degree Options for Students (Appointment required, schedule here)
- ParaPro (Appointment required, schedule here)
- PAN – Currently unavailable
- Kryterion – Currently unavailable
- La Prueba – Currently unavailable
All Testing Center examinees are required to show photo identification (driver’s license, passport, student I.D. etc.). Identification without your photograph and signature is not valid for test administration or score receipt purposes.
Again, every examination offered through the Testing Center requires photo identification. Without that identification, you will not be allowed to test or get copies of your scores.
Hours of Operation and Test Delivery:
HOURS OF OPERATION are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
EXAM DELIVERY IS AS FOLLOWS:
Monday – HiSET, Scantron, Metro, Prov, WorkKeys, Kryterion, Accuplacer
Tuesday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), ACCUPLACER,
Wednesday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), ACCUPLACER, ParaPro
Thursday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), ACCUPLACER, Praxis (beginning 9/2/21)
Friday – CLEP, CNA testing, ACCUPLACER
No testing candidates will be admitted during the last hour of operation. The Testing Center is located in the 611 suite of the college.